The State Council just completed its 95th Annual Convention and Council 6756 won three Awards. The first was a Distinguished Council Award for Division III and we won two State Awards The Culture of Life Award and the State Youth Award. The State Council also Recognized a third grader from St. Anne's School Malvin Vu who won the International Competition for Keep Christ in Christmas Poster Contest for 2015 - 2016.
Council 6756 received the 2014-2015 "BEST Council" award from the South Carolina State Knights Council.
Triple Star Council two consecutive Fraternal Years 2013-2014 and 2014 -2015
During 2015 - the Council collected over $57,000 for Charity and the members spent over 7864 hours on Charitable works.
Saint Anne Oratory Council 6756 of the Knights of Columbus just completed its 2015 Audit of Fraternal Activity. In 2015 the Council provided the following amounts to both the Church and the Community.
- Charitable Disbursements to Saint Anne’s Church $6,191.00.
- Community Activities which includes the Special Olympics, Food for Families, Disaster Victims, Veterans, Global Wheelchair Mission and others $46,592.00.
- Pro Life Activities $800.00
- Youth groups, Boy and Girls Scout, Educational Scholarships $3,650.00
- Council Members provided a total of 7,864 Volunteered service hours in 2015.