News & Announcements
Payment for Dues in Arrears (Past Due)
Please use this section for payment of dues not paid prior to year 2018. This is know as "Dues in Arrears" and settlement of your account provides a wonderful benefit to our entire council. Annual dues prior to year 2016 were $ 30.00. Thank you for your fraternal and charitable consideration.
Note: You will be asked to enter the amount of your payment on the left side of the screen. Then on the lower right side click the statement "Don't Have a PayPal Account". This will open up a new window where you can select your credit card type and enter other information.
2018 PRESENTATION KNIGHTS GOLF OUTING DATE is June 11th - SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
CLICK the PDF FILE above to print a Golfer Registration Form.
- New Golfer Reservations are closed as of June XX
- If you reserved a position to play, "but have not paid", your reservation is subject to cancellation. Please call ????? /or email to confirm your status. It's important that you pay by check or use PayPal asap.
- If you use PayPal to make "A NEW" reservation, your money will be returned to you in approximately 14 business days.
- You may still use PayPal for donations / hole sponsorships, etc
- Questions: Contact Roy Polizzi (201-327-7367)/ or ???
The 2018 Presentation Knights of Columbus Golf Outing will take place again at White Beeches Country Club on Monday, June 11th.
- Use the PayPal button below to:
- make your payment for an existing Golfer reservation
- pay for a hole sponsor
- pay for an Outing Partner or Supporter
- All golfers must submit the player registration form and indicate on that form your method of payment - Check or PayPal
- Questions - email Hank Kolokowsky (click HERE)
or Jerry Lynch (click HERE)
GIFT / DONATION
Please use the Pay Now button below if you are able to make a special Gift or Donation to Presentation Council. Your special gift will be used to enhance and continue the many charitable activities that have been an important part of this identity of this council.
Grand Knight - Kevin Birdsall
Officers and Trustees