John Rudel is the Event Chairman for this event
Co-Chair: Steve Boffa
1. Chairs: John Rudel and Steve Boffa
2. Event Name? Special Olympics Qualifying Track Meet
3. Date Sunday April 15
4. Time: 8:15 AM arrival for volunteer sign-up, 11 AM finished
5. Location: North Central College Football Stadium on the field. Enter at the ticket gates, go into the stadium seats, and proceed to the field. Meet at the North East corner of the field for volunteer signup.
6. How many volunteers do you need? 10
7. Serving those with disabilities is a core value of the Knights. Also remind them that this is a requirement for being considered a star council. This is an extremely rewording experience and highly recommended for Knights and family members. Volunteers under 16 cannot take a spot, but they can co-volunteer with someone 16 and older. John and Steve will be co-chairing this committee. If we are able to get these positions filled, we can ask for more. Contact Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org if the positions get filled and you want to volunteer. Also, if we fill these positions and there is interest by the council, we will ask to volunteer as a council for one more event in the Fall or Winter per WDSRA needs and per the Knights availability. We need to commit names by April 1 (Easter Sunday) so signup soon.