RENTAL HOUSE info /
As many of your already know, as part of our hall renovation plans, we have sold the rental house that is south of the hall. The Home Association has a few things to pass along to the membership as we begin the move out process.
- If anyone is interested in any of the folding chairs please let Bryan Eisenbath or anyone from the Home Association know. We are giving them away.
- We need to move out of the house by the end of the month. We will have a storage unit and a dumpster at the house to move items out. We are looking for volunteers for the week of March 18th to move the Council items out.
- Anyone who has keys to the rental house I will need them by the next Council meeting on March 21.
- Continue to pray for good dry weather so exterior work can be completed so we can move into the Hall.
President of the Home Association
HALL RENOVATION UPDATE AND
FISH FRY STATUS
The hall renovation is still ongoing. Our biggest obstacle right now is weather, so please pray for good weather over the next week.
Due to this, there WILL NOT be a fish fry on Friday March 15, 2019, and currently it looks like the March 22, 2019 fish fry is in jeopardy of being cancelled as well.
Stay posted here and check your e-mails for updates.
FYI, we ARE still having fish fries once the renovation is completed. Rumors are circulating that we are not doing any fish fries this Lent. That rumor is FALSE. Please, if you have passed along this information to family and friends, please let them know that the Fish Fry is on once the renovated hall is given its occupancy permit, and will continue as always after that date!!
MARCH 2019 COUNCIL MEETING LOCATION
Due to a conflict with the Assumption Parish Center, and with the hall renovation still ongoing, it was decided at the February 2019 meeting that we would hold the March 21, 2019 council business meeting in a different location.
The meeting will be held at the new St. Charles County Veterans Museum located at 410 East Elm Street
Meeting time will be the usual 7:00pm. Come early for a tour of the new museum by Brother Knight Ralph Barrale.
Queen of Hearts Raffle $1
Every Tuesday Night
Current Jackpot Now OVER $9800
What is this? An O’Fallon Knights of Columbus Fund Raiser (70/30 Split)
Where? Assumption Parish Center - Hall C
When? EVERY Tuesday Night (No drawing Christmas Day or New Year's Day)
Doors Open @ 5PM - Drawing @ 6:30 PM Sharp!
Raffle Tickets are sold ($1 each) Beginning at 5PM
- Early Bird Special: Arrive before 6:00pm, and receive 6 tickets for $5
- Wingspan of tickets: $20
Tickets Sales are Promptly Closed at 6:50PM
A Raffle Ticket is Drawn at 6:30PM Sharp
The Winner* then selects a playing card to be exposed
Choose the Queen of Hearts and win 70% of the pot!
If there’s no winner, a consolation prize is awarded, the raffle tickets destroyed, and the pot Rolls Over for next week’s raffle.
Our Bar will be open and selling Wine, Beer, Cocktails, Soda, snacks, Etc.
A 50/50 will also be sold and drawn after the Queen of Hearts Drawing
Socialize and have fun while supporting the O’Fallon Knights of Columbus
* Winner must be present to win, if the winning raffle is not claimed after 3 announcements a new ticket will be drawn
NOTE: Due to upcoming building renovations, the Queen of Hearts has moved to the Assumption Parish Center beginning April 17, 2018. The drawing time will also change, and will now be at 6:30pm.