Holy Spirit Parish
114 Kingsmere Place
S7J 3V7 CA
Saturday June 16th – 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM Holy Spirit Parish Centre, S’toon – Parish Drive Training, Council Officers Training, Training/Council Member Engagement:
- Every Saskatoon and area Council (that has not yet conducted a Parish Drive this year) is to send a team of 5-6 men. 1 leader (who will do the contact with the Parish Priest and the pulpit announcement) plus 4 guys who will hand out/collect Prospect Cards
- Training to follow up on Prospect Cards Collected
- Training for Council executive officers. Council GK, DGK and any other members they wish to send
- Training/techniques for engaging Council members in Council activities and stepping up to take leadership roles.
- An overview of the new “Faith in Action”. Hopefully the Council leaders will attend the Chaplains Seminar on Friday night – where the new “Faith in Action” will be covered. Bro Guy to ask on Saturday, if there are any questions that he could answer re “Faith in Action”.
Saturday June 16/Sunday June 17– Saturday night Mass/Liturgy & Sunday Masses/Liturgies
- Church Drive Teams to put into practice what they learned
- MPC Guy will attend at– Cathedral of the Holy Family (St Anne’s Sat night)
- SMD James will attend at– Chaldean Church
- We will set up a “Challenge” – which team can get the most