Keith Roemeling is the Event Chairman for this event
Co-Chair: Dennis Levine
2017 Scholarship Application
The Knights of Columbus are looking for scholarship applicants for 2017. Here are the guidelines:
1. Applicant must meet all qualifications for entry into and be accepted by an institution of learning as defined in guideline 2 below.
2. The scholarship money must pay for education in a University, College, Junior College, Technical School, Business School or Seminary. The selection of the institution is the student’s choice. The Scholarship money will be paid to the institution of the student’s choice upon written confirmation of the student’s acceptance at the Institution.
3. The application form must be complete, all instructions followed, and submitted by Tuesday May 9, 2017. This date applies to other required materials such as school transcripts, etc.
4. The scholarship is open to any high school senior who is a member of St. Jude Catholic Church.
5. Evaluation and selection of recipients is the responsibility of the Scholarship Committee made up of individuals outside of Council 7736. The recipients are selected by the Scholarship Committee alone.